Quit your web browser
after using Ask Banner. Failure to quit may give others access to your
Please Note that the format of your Ask Banner / Banner Online PIN has changed.
The new format requires your PIN to be between 8 -15 characters and must contain 1 letter and 1 number.
- General Information (No Password Required)
- Access to the Employee Directory, Emeriti Directory, College Catalogue, Course Schedule
of Classes, Final Exam Schedule, Student Directory, and Campus Calendar.
- Student and Financial Aid (Password
- Students can access information regarding their addresses, schedule,
transcript, bill and financial aid required documents.
- Academics (Password required)
- Faculty/Advisor and Administrator/Department
access to administrative student information.
- Faculty Grading Faculty can submit final grades.
- Faculty Voting access
to Faculty Voting System.
- Faculty Staffing Plans access
to Faculty Staffing Plans
- Multi-disciplinary and Interdepartmental Facultyaccess
to Multi-disciplinary System.
- Curricular Change Request access
to Curricular Change Request System.
- Application For Research Committee Grant
- Instructions for Application Research Committee Grant
- Course Catalogue - View Course Descriptions
- Change Banner/Brio Passwords (Password
- Click this link to change your Native Banner, Brio or Chair/Administrative Signons. ie. STF9XXX. This is not your Banner Online password.
- Banner Online (Password
- Faculty can submit final grades. Employees can view current benefit enrollments, payroll information
and personal data such as emergency contacts and addresses. Authorized
personnel can view budget information. Staff and Student timesheets are now available on-line.
- Community Works (Password
- Contribute online to the Community Works campaign.
- Budgets(Password required)
- Budgets can only be accessed through Banner Online.
- Student Employment
- Apply for Jobs Online
Search for a great job or sign up for e-mail notification about positions you're interested in!
- Need to hire student employees?
Post available positions, review applications, and hire student employees. Employment guidelines and required documents are at your fingertips.
(Id number and PIN [students only] required)
- Pre-registration for Spring 2014 will take place from November 4 - 15, 2013.
[ Ask Banner   ::
Vassar Home   ::